Plot a Course for Growth
Set a course | Define Your strategy | Plan the Milestones
Businesses often succeed through a combination of serendipity, perseverance and raw talent, however…
To stay on track, drive focus and take your business forward, you need to periodically review your strategy and roadmap based on an understanding of:
- Where your headed and why it’s important.
- How you plan to get there (steps, timing and sequence).
- The competitive assets the business is built upon.
- The trends, opportunities and threats you need to plan for.
- The levers that drive profit in your business.
- Which customers and opportunities will lead in the right direction (and which are an opportunistic distraction).
"Plot a Course for Growth" is designed to give you a fresh perspective on the direction and strategy for your business. It will allow you to focus your time, energy and investments; drive the right kind of growth and ultimately build the value of your business.
- Part 4: Route planning & milestones
- Part 5: Implementation planning - next 90 days
- Part 6: Management scorecard & success metrics
- Part 1: Your Destination and Why
- Part 2 Defining a Strategy
- Part 3: Your positioning and value proposition
Matthew Dunstan | Advisor & Growth Strategist
Drawing on 20 years experience as a lecturer and senior leader at Microsoft, Matthew Dunstan takes you through an accelerated planning process to give you the clarity, direction and milestones to drive your business.
More than just a document, Matthew's unique approach to business planning, gives you an operational roadmap to guide your actions and give you a concrete set of tools to manage the business.
Who is it for?
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
Where is it held?
- Brisbane: Gravity Coworking. Level 6, 140 Creek St, Brisbane
- Sydney: Gravity Coworking. 50 Carrington St, Sydney
When does it start & finish?
- 9.00am - 4.30pm
What will I get?
- As a participant, you'll receive our "Lean Business Planning" workshop guide & framework
- You'll learn how to craft a business plan and strategy which drives results
- You'll receive expert assistance in developing a robust growth strategy for your business
- By the end of the day, you'll have a clear direction, a strategy to get there and a set of milestones to focus your actions & investments.
- Ongoing support is available for participants through an online forum where leaders and entrepreneurs can continue to collaborate with their peers. They’ll also have the opportunity to participate in quarterly Strategy Round Table discussions exploring new business models and implementation challenges.