Co-working with the Experts
It’s always good to work with other people, but what if you could work alongside some really GREAT people? Experts in marketing, web design, branding, IT, finance, PR and entrepreneurship.
Well on the 12th of November you can do just that! We’re hosting Brisbane’s first “Co-work with the Experts” where you can work alongside some of Brisbane’s top talent.
Get motivated! You’ll meet other vibrant, exciting and driven entrepreneurs
Get Creative! Blow out the cobwebs and work in an attractive, creative environment
Get Shit Done! Bounce ideas off one another, share expertise and get help for your business from some of the leaders in their field.
Bring your laptop, your to do list and your business cards. Co-working with the Experts is the day for you to kick your business into a new gear.
who you'll be co-working with:
Matthew Dunstan | Rising Tide Ventures | Corporate escapee & navigator for entrepreneurs.
Jon Hollenberg | Five by Five Web Design | Author & Web marketing guru
Wendy Pavey | Compelling Strategy | Personal brand strategist
Phil McGregor | Ads Academy | Facebook marketing maestro
Annette Densham | Publicity Genie | PR Superwoman
What is Co-working?
- It's where you work alongside other people in a public space. Think "serviced office" without the walls.
- Everyone needs to bounce ideas off one another but for solopreneurs this is easier said than done. Co-working gives you the opportunity to work in a more social and collaborative environment for a while.
Wifi & Power?
- Of course! You're not going to get much done without that.
- $10 for the morning includes coffee & Wi-Fi. We'll also be donating the balance to Artslink to support regional artists across Queensland.
What to expect:
- Of course there'll be a little chit chat to start, but the point of co-working is that you actually do some work. We'll start the day with some quick introductions but after that it's down to business, leveraging the skills and expertise of others in the room.